Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What a difference a day makes

Monday was my 5th of 30 rads, so I was 1/6th of the way done!

Yesterday was my 6th of 30 rads, so I had completed 1/5th of my course!

Today will be my 7th of 30 rads.  At 8:00 pm tonight - half-way between today and tomorrow's treatment - I will be 1/4 through my entire radiation treatment!!

This is why I love numbers so much.

Oh, and I got it wrong - this is actually what my radiation machine looks like (it's really dark in the room, and frankly I wasn't paying much attention to the machine because the whole thing is just so...surreal...)  It's much less intimidating in this picture, in the light of day...


1 comment:

  1. What an incredible looking device! Loving the numbers too. Now I have an ear worm, Dinah Washington singing, "What a difference a day makes...24 little hours. "
    :)

    ReplyDelete